[3830] NAQP CW KO7AA Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Aug 1 22:25:41 PDT 2009

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KO7AA
Operator(s): KO7AA
Station: KO7AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ARIZONA

  160:    0     0
   10:   14     4
-------------------
Total:  601   136  Total Score = 81,736

Club:

Team: Arizona Outlaws 1

Comments:

Unfortunately in Arizona the summer 10/15 short skip opening only includes
W6, UT, NV, CO, AZ and NM. Throw in some telepathy level W5 and W4's and
there's not many Q's to be had with a 6 el monoband yagi at 72'.....

On 80 everyone seemed to have their receiving loops and arrays pointed away
from Arizona. I hit 600 Q's but didn't have the willpower to go to 80 much
less 160 to finish up the last few hours of this one....

There was some SO2R fun in the afternoon, that's what keeps me coming back
for more....

CU in the CW Sprint, 73

Bill KO7AA in Tucson