[3830] NAQP CW W0ETT Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 2 09:06:53 PDT 2009

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

   10:   19     3
-------------------
Total:  522   157  Total Score = 81,954

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Rockies Starters (FT)

Comments:

Fun contest with good band condx and lots of stations each band.  Nice to work
KL7AA and a surprising QSO was with VE1RSM/VY1 in Whitehorse, Yukon, who told
me it was pretty warm wx way up north.  Another nice DX was VO2FF and VE1OP who
I worked on 80m in all the QRN.

Pleased to work Rockies team members:  N0SXX (Gary who was popular in SD),
AC0DS, AD1C, and K0UK.  Also GMCCer K0FX ran the bands with me;  thanks, Don!
Heard KE0UI and N4VI.  Glad to wk George W0UA on a couple of bands.

Too band that we have to wait til Jan-Feb to do this again.

73 Ken, W0ETT
Rig:  IC756pro3 to HF yagis and 80/160m shunt fed tower/vertical.