[3830] NAQP CW N5OE Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 2 09:10:08 PDT 2009

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N5OE
Operator(s): N5OE
Station: N5OE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  599   154  Total Score = 92,845

Club:

Team: Parker County Posse

Comments:

Well another great time with the NAQP this year. Aside from a line of
thunderstorms blowing through about mid-way everything went well. I found the
conditions from my location to favor the west coast on the low bands really
well. I had a lot of strong VE stations this year as well on most of the bands.
It was great to have decent band activity on 15 this year as well.Thanks for all
the contacts and look forward to the next one in January.
73
Carlin
N5OE