[3830] ARRL UHF WA2FGK(K2LNS) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 2 12:13:55 PDT 2009

                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: WA2FGK
Operator(s): K2LNS
Station: WA2FGK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN21
Operating Time (hrs):

  1.2:   28    15
  2.3:   18    10
  3.4:   15    10
  5.7:   11     7
  10G:    7     5
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  227   122  Total Score = 158,844

Conditions were fairly good even though we had heavy downpours here in EPA..
Some year I hope the guys that own microwave equipment take this contest more
seriously.. There would be tons more fun.. Our new 5 and 10 gig system worked
really well.. I even worked W3HMS/R with great signals which included rain
scatter on 5 and 10 gig. Thank you to the rovers that made the contest worth
while.. Will look for everyone in the 10 gig contest and again in Sept
73's Herb