[3830] ARRL UHF K1TEO Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 2 13:21:53 PDT 2009

                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT/FN31

  1.2:   43    18
  2.3:   26    15
  3.4:   11     9
  5.7:    7     6
  10G:   11     7
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  272   127  Total Score = 194,691

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Started the contest late as I was taking a class that was supposed to meet for
12 hours on Saturday. I lucked out when the professor let us out a little after
5 (8.5 hours) . When I got home there wasn't much activity on the bands. The
evening was better as there was some enhancement along the coast, though
activity still remained low. There was a little enhancement this morning,
especially to the northeast but there weren't many stations on to take
advantage. As always, a fun laid back contest. Tnx for the Q's and to the
rovers for making it more fun for the rest of us.

Jeff