[3830] ARRL UHF K9JK/R Limited Rover LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 2 13:29:43 PDT 2009

                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: K9JK/R

Class: Limited Rover LP
QTH: EN51,52,61,62

  1.2:   28     8
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  124    34  Total Score = 15,504

#1 Goal accomplished...I HAD FUN! And for barely 6 hours on the air, quite happy
with the QSO totals but did not catch ANYONE in EN53.

Mult. Total includes 4 Rover Grids Activated.

Several stations were contacted on all 3 bands (or 2) from several of my
stops.

AMAZING to have three other rovers out besides me...JUST in the Chicago area
(and I know the Family Rover of K0PG and K9ILT was around, too, but I missed
them).

Has "Rover-Mania" becoume the "Rover-Flu"??? Seems like it is spreading!

73, JK