[3830] NAQP CW K5WA Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Aug 4 07:21:15 PDT 2009

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  840   188  Total Score = 157,920

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC-Serranos

Comments:

Nice to see a bit of 10M popping through.  I heard XE2MX calling CQ on 10M but
never could raise him.  I guess my antennas were pointed the wrong way.

Nice to hear all the Northern Canadian guys.  VE9DX on 80M was a hoot from down
here.  Hope you guys are on for SS!

Started the contest with a 127 hour and finish pretty strong, but seemed to get
lulled asleep in the middle.  I've almost got the set up in N1MM and MK2R
correct, but still a few more adjustments are required.  K3s played great.

I'm hoping to get my new 40M tower finished in the next month or so because I
felt very weak on 40.

73,
Bob K5WA