[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH/M LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 6 20:23:09 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 7

Call: W0BH/M
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

Total:   0     0  Total Score = 1

There's no check box for SOZeroR!  I'm down here in FL waiting for a new
granddaughter to be born and really did try hard to get on the air this
evening.  We flew down without radio equipment, but a block away was a nice
tower and tribander, so I visited this evening with at least a hope of
borrowing a station.  It was not to be (the station wasn't operational), but I
had a nice chat anyway.

Just wanted to thank everyone for keeping Thursday evenings anticipated,
lively, and most of all fun!  Bill, you did a great job coordinating, and the
participation was outstanding.  Later, if you want to correct one score for me,
my Week 10 score was actually /M in NE (not that it makes any difference
overall).

Congrats to the winners and special congrats to the newcomers who jumped in
with both feet (or were pehaps pushed?) and kept coming back for more!

Until the next one ...

73, Bob, w0bh