[3830] NCCC Sprint NO5W LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 6 21:05:17 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 7

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:  25     15
   20:  16     11
-------------------
Total:  41     26  Total Score = 1,066

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

It never fails in golf or in the NSL. You have a bunch of holes shooting bogie
or worse and then, to keep you coming back, you end with a par or a birdie.
Tonight I tied my PB and broke through the 1K level for only the second time so
it was a real treat. Things were so good on 20 that I was reluctant to move to
40 thinking it would be downhill from there but 40 proved to be a winner with
25Qs in the next 15 minutes and I never made it to 80.

Thanks for the Qs and the Thursday night fun over the last 14 weeks. I'll be
back in the after-NSL in whatever form it takes. Thanks to the NCCC for
sponsoring the NSL.

73/Chuck/NO5W