[3830] NCCC Sprint K3TN LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Aug 7 04:41:24 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 7

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  14      6
   40:  16     12
   20:   9      7
-------------------
Total:  39     25  Total Score = 975

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

TS 850 to Windom at 45'

I basically stink. Even when I've done decently in Sprints in years past, I
always stunk at the start - these Thursday night deals certainly have proven I
still consistently stink for the first 30 minutes (excuse section below.) The
bad news is I will be on travel to VK-land over both weekends of the September
Sprints, so all this practice at stinking will go for naught. K1TN and I caused
some confusion I think, a few more TNs and we can have a Sprint team.

Excuse Section:
1. I really like SD for single op, single radio, no packet contesting but it
doesn't have Sprint support. So, back to CT but I keep trying to do everything
via hitting the enter key.
2. It takes me at least 15 minutes to shake the anti-dupe bias out of my
system. I agree with someone else's comment - there's been enough activity, how
about a few more no dupe nights next run?
3. 2230 EST is past my bedtime.
4. The sun was in my eyes.