[3830] WAE CW ZC4LI Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 10 02:04:15 PDT 2009

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS

   80:  298   145    34
   40:  449   304    40
   20:  658   735    41
   15:  426   540    34
   10:  369   250    36
-------------------------
Total: 2200  1974   478  Total Score = 1,978,442

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antennas:- C/Craft A3S + 40M addon @ 50ft   Titanex 160HD
Rig:-      Icom-756 Pro3
Amp:-      Acom-1000
Software:- Win-Test V3.27

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's

Great contest as usual with plenty of activity plus
the Qtc's to keep you busy most of the time.
Condx were pretty good all round, a bit noisy on 80
but with 15 and 10 open here for quite long periods.
I had to go split on 10 for a while as a pileup on
Sunday morning progressed. First pileup that I have
had on 10 for a few years !!

Praise must go to the EU ops as there was very little
over calling during Qso's, well done guys.

Log is on LoTW for paper cards please see QRZ.COM.

73 and hope to cu in the SARTG next weekend, Steve.