[3830] WAE CW OH2XX Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 10 03:32:27 PDT 2009

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: OH2XX
Operator(s): OH2XX
Station: OH2XX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

   80:   80    10    27
   40:  155   145    52
   20:  301   398    62
   15:   19    20    13
   10:    4     0     4
-------------------------
Total:  559   573   422  Total Score = 477,704

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Everything worked just fine here the whole weekend. If the only thing you think
about changing in you ham shack is the colour of the walls I guess you have
reached a certain point - at least for a while.

I guess there were not many OH stations active this weekend as I got a very
nice run on 80 meters the second night. Both NA and SA stations came in with
big signals there. Just waiting for the days when I can work more NA on 15 than
80 though.

Rig: K3 + LP-PAN panadapter + Station Master
Amp: ACOM-1000
Ant: 3-el Steppir, 2-el Yagi/40m, OCF Dipole & GP/80m
SW: Win-Test 4.0.1

73 de Kari, OH2XX