[3830] WAE CW F5VIH(@F6KAR) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 13 13:19:39 PDT 2009

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: F5VIH
Operator(s): F5VIH
Station: F6KAR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN36af

   80:   50    11    22
   40:  307   341    54
   20:  284   503    60
   15:   81    83    28
   10:   14     0    13
-------------------------
Total:  736   938   452  Total Score = 755,744

The combination of low activity and holidays, couldn't motivate me to stay up to
the end. After making some US qsos on 10m (since looong time) and around Sunday
1800Z I was still getting: QTC LTR (!) I felt that had enough to get back
packing.

WAE is a unique technical contest that shouldn't be let to fade out. The
propagation was there even for a little pistol station like F6KAR - the
participation was unfortunately low. Perhaps this year the 2nd weekend was
early enough to catch people on holidays?

Thanks to all for calling and/or giving qtc's!
20-15-10m: kt34
40m: 40-2cd
80m: IV
K3 + ic-756