[3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 13 20:16:00 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - August 14

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   20:  42     13
Total:  42     13  Total Score = 546

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Missed last week due to a lightening hit.  No radios impacted by my home
network, HD dish and my main station computer got wacked.  The computer is
still down and other things are finally back to life.  Sorry for the sending
issues tonight, but I am also not a N1MM expert (I usually use WriteLog except
for Sprints) and I did not yet have it configured correctly.

Oh well - perhaps next week all will be well again.

73,
Bruce - N1LN