[3830] RDA UP4L(UN7LZ) SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 16 07:21:00 PDT 2009

                    Russian District Award Contest

Call: UP4L
Operator(s): UN7LZ
Station: UN7LZ

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:

-------------------------------
Total:  992     0        16  RDA Districts = 347  Total Score = 3,448,680

My last participate in RDA contest was on 2005, when I have FIRST CW World place
with 546 QSO's and 1,38 mln claimed score. Now my result is better in twice.
Russian activity was highest. My congratulation to RDA Contest organizer team.

Condx was better first 2 hours on 21/28 mc. But not on sunday, because AURORA.
All signals were very weak and twinkling.
However, have a fun. My congratulation to DJ1YFK for a super result on CW
only.
Thank you so much everybody for calling and answer to my call.
CU in next one.

73! Valery UN7LZ_UP4L