[3830] NAQP SSB K5JX Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 16 13:44:24 PDT 2009

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K5JX
Operator(s): K5JX
Station: K5JX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Weslaco, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 5:22

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   15:    7     5
   10:   22     9
-------------------
Total:  179    60  Total Score = 10,740

Club:

Team:

Comments:

My QTH is in the very southern tip of Texas, about 5 miles north of Mexico. It
was a real kick to work so many TX stations on 20, 15 and 10. I received very
few requests to repeat my name . . . much different from NAQP CW. Forty was
unusually tough this contest, so I wimped out early. It was still a lot of fun
and very therapeutic in a wierd sort of way. I'm looking forward to the Fall,
when things cool off a little down here, to do a much needed antenna garden
redux. 73. Rene