[3830] NCCC Sprint KG4NL(N2NL) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 20 21:21:03 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - August 21

Call: KG4NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: KG4NL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Guantanamo Bay
Operating Time (hrs): .5

Total:  29     21  Total Score = 603

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Seems as if I confused some people.  Had a few "What's your state?".  I could
see the deer-in-the-headlight looks when I replied "KG4 GTMO".  It was a fun
wrap-up of three days of operating from Guantanamo.

I'm on deployment for the next 3 weeks.  I'll try to get on....either as
N2NL/MM or KP4/N2NL depending on where I'm at.  Not sure what to send for my
QTH if /MM....haven't been able to get anyone to give me an answer.

73, Dave N2NL/KG4NL