[3830] OhQP NO5W(@NO6W) SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Aug 22 21:22:33 PDT 2009

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO6W

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TX

   80:   20     0
   40:   48     0
   20:   63     0
--------------------
Total:  131     0  CW Mults = 61  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 15,982

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Band conditions were much better into Houston this year than last. That together
with great participation on the part of the OH operators made this a really fun
contest. It was fun chasing the mobiles from county to county including
K8MR(13), W9MSE(9), W8TK(8), W8CAR(6), W1NN(5), and K8RYU(4). The best ears
award goes to K8MR who managed to pull my signal out of the 80m QRN, usually on
the first call.

Down Texas way we're getting ready for the Texas QSO Party (September 26-27).
Hope you'll be able to join us in our quest to put all 254 counties on the air.

73/Chuck/NO5W
TXQP Coordinator