[3830] OhQP N9AG Rover LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 23 17:24:11 PDT 2009

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: N9AG
Operator(s): N9AG
Station: N9AG

Class: Rover LP
QTH: LOGA HARD AUGL DARK

   80:   72     48
   40:  126     29
   20:   37      2
--------------------
Total:  235     79  CW Mults = 59  Ph Mults = 48  Total Score = 58,636

Club: Treaty City ARA

Comments:

The words for the day: rain, wind and chill.  Rover operation with an FT920, a
card table, a mobile antenna and a generator.  Rain in Logan county smeared my
log sheet, wind in Hardin blew them around and the wind and the temperature in
Auglaize (62 deg) made the garage at home look awfully attractive for the last
stop.

Many thanks to Christian AA8VL for all his help.  We got the set-up and
tear-down of the station down to about 5 minutes by the time we were finished.

QSOs by County (CW/SSB/Total):
LOGA  36/9/45
HARD  84/27/111
AUGL  47/26/73