[3830] KsQP KS8O Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 30 12:12:26 PDT 2009

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: KS8O
Operator(s): KS8O
Station: KS8O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Michigan

   80:    0      0      0
   40:   26     13      0
   20:   20     26      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   46     39      0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 22,880

KSQP Thank you very much for including Youth catagory. I hope you have lots of
entries for that. I am a coach for the Young Amature Contest Ham Team (YACHT)
and we highlighted your qso party this year.  40 and 20 meters only this year,
hope next year does better. Thanks to the mobiles. W0BH/M was everywhere on
both bands for phone and CW, lots of work. All the mobiles did a FB job as I
made most of my county's with them. Using a kenwood TS-2000 with a tri-bander
at 120 ft and a vertical R-7 for 40 CW. Had lots of fun and I hope you do it
next year.