[3830] KsQP AE8M Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 30 17:12:00 PDT 2009

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: AE8M
Operator(s): AE8M
Station: AE8M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   18      3
   20:   26     25
----------------------------
Total:   44     28      0  Mults = 47  Total Score = 9,083

The revived Kansas QSO Party is off to a great start.  Activity from Kansas was
good and the mobiles were fantastic, with good signals even on SSB.  W0BH (18
Q's) and K5YAA (13 Q's) are to be commended.

Friday night I installed N1MM logger with instructions from the KS QP website.
This was my first experience with N1MM and it worked just fine after I figured
out how to correctly enter mobiles.  A 5 hour power outage necessitated a
period of paper logging, giving me even more practice at editing N1MM.  With
all the editing, I am sure my log is not golden.