[3830] CQWW CW KG1E SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Dec 1 00:38:27 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KG1E
Operator(s): KG1E
Station: KG1E

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Mass

  160:    8     3        4
   80:   23     7       19
   40:  203    23       74
   20:  241    25       81
   15:  119    18       64
   10:    7     4        5

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

During the weekend, found out that 80/160 antenna was shorted out, so had to
make do with 40 m vertical on those bands with predictably poor
results.Conditions on 40 and 20 were so good that we were able to get through
on first or second attempt on most calls although running low power.Missed a
few prime operating hours due to our inability to be up at the crack of dawn.
All contacts were S&P.

TS 930S
1/4 wave 40M vert
Force 12 C3