[3830] CQWW CW G3LET SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Dec 1 05:10:43 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: G3LET
Operator(s): G3LET
Station: G3LET

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Pease Pottage

  160:   90    14       46
   80:  270    21       71
   40:  135    24       62
   20:   51    17       32
   15:   77    24       40
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total:  623   100      251  Total Score = 447,174

Club: Horsham ARC

Comments:

Radio: Omni IIA + PA
Ant: 250 ft sloping wire (LF) SteppIR vertical for HF.
Logger: Paper and pencil

This was a very relaxed (and therefore extra enjoyable!) affair as a result of
other commitments, having intended a SOSB 160.  This was a shadow of itself
compared to last year and so I explored the other bands too.  Most time was
spent on 80, which sounded just like 160 last year, in fact I had to keep
checking what band I was actually on!

Another aim was to find Roger EA3ALZ, Alex OZ7AM and Alexander RV9LM, crack ops
@ 6Y1V, on as many bands as possible - thanks guys, you really had a blast!