[3830] CQWW CW HG6N M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Dec 2 01:27:16 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: HG6N
Operator(s): HA2NA HA3FTA HA3OV HA6ND HA6NY HA6ON YO5BRZ
Station: HG6N

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Karancs
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  440    20       77
   80: 1021    32      116
   40: 1341    38      136
   20: 1242    38      141
   15:  559    36      128
   10:   46     8       39

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

Thanks for QSOs!

The station worked fine the whole weekend. (Thanks for provide it by the local
guys )
HA3FTA payed the price for it, with the pain of a broken bone in his leg. (He
is still in a Hospital. Get Well Feri!)

-Good runs on low bands.
-Fair UA9/JA runs on 20
-Short 15m openings to NA both days.
-Only one attempt to try CQ on 10m.
-Excellent activity by VK’s and TX3A.
-Nice ears and FB Pile-up handling at A65DLH and CR5X.
-I noticed that some of the „buzz generator” DX stations did not care
giving their callsigns often. It takes long-long minutes. Guys, don’t let me
trust to a CLUSTER spot!
-Congrats to our old M/S opponents for their nice results!(9A1P,E7DX OM7M,
OM8A, OL3Z, UZ2M ...)

Antennas:
 160m:dipole just over and in between trees.
   80m:Inv.V
   40m:HB9CV
   20m:2x5el Yagi
   15m:6 el Yagi