[3830] CQWW CW OM8A(@OM3RMM) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Dec 2 02:19:48 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OM8A
Operator(s): OM2VL,OM3BH,OM3GI,OM3RM,OM5KM,OM6AZ,OM7JG, SUPPORT OM2KW
Station: OM3RMM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OKOC

  160:  499    25       94
   80: 1150    34      127
   40: 2107    40      143
   20: 1608    39      144
   15:  430    37      138
   10:   88    13       56

We started contest in the great style. After 3 hours we had in the log 550 QSO
on 40m. But about 4.00UT came Mr.Murphy. The central system for antenna control
/turn of ants/ crashed down. We couldnt turn 40,15 and 10m ants. Brano OM2KW
tried to repair it from his home, but he wasnt successful. Power supply died
and we missed several files. Brano had to come. After several hours of hard
work he was successfull and he restored central system.  At 11.00Z  we were
ready again and we could turn all ants./ OM2KW tnx/
On Saturday evening  conds were no such good as on Friday or Sunday.
I think conds on 160 and 80m were worse than last year. Now we made 200 US and
10 mult less than 2008  on 80m.
In the end we are satisfied with our result and thanks to everyone for QSO.

CU next season