[3830] CQWW CW OH5Z M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Dec 5 12:42:34 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH5Z
Operator(s): OH5CW,OH5TQ,OH5TS,OH5WH,OH5XT
Station: OH5Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Mustila

  160:  237    17       69
   80:  663    26       97
   40: 1349    35      127
   20: 1566    38      127
   15:  126    30       96
   10:    8     3        8

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This was the first CW contest to test the new 80m stacked dipoles. The results
were very confusing. At times it seemed to work fine, the next moment we spent
half an hour to work a new mult. We also had the 160m loop accidentally leaning
against a very wet pine tree until late Saturday and really struggled with the
mults there in the first night.
Our manning was too lean this time, which reflects in the high band mults.
Also the first time we experimented with a SO2R set up in the run station. A
very good system but needs a bit more practice.
Nevertheless, a nice contest once again. Thanks to all who worked us and cuagn
in the contests to come 73 de OH5TS on behalf of the entire team at OH5Z.