[3830] CQWW CW S51F SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 6 04:21:42 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S51F
Operator(s): S51F
Station: S51F

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: G. Kriz

  160:  214     9       47
   80:  500    15       67
   40:  488    30      104
   20:  306    25       83
   15:  153    28       60
   10:   23     8       18

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Friday's reparation of antennas make me too tired for any
efficient effort - conditions on higher bands didn't help also.

Amaizing 80&40m with some new one on this bands..
(2 el. moxxon yagi/40m on 22m and pyramide/80m)

interesting - abt. 10% answers give me s52f call, even I did'nt
hear s52f in cq ww years and years - something must be wrong
with this super check databases, hi

Thanks to all for Q's, all the best in 2010, cu

73, Frank