[3830] ARRL 160 K9CT Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 6 07:18:50 PST 2009

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL

Total:  QSOs = 1436  Sections = 78  Countries = 44  Total Score = 350,360

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

My best score in this contest, though not the most qso's. Fairly good
propagation and quiet. Tough to hold frequency of course, but I am surprised in
the increase of not asking QRL? before calling cq. Quite disruptive to weak
qso's. Also, surprised at number of duplicate qso's requests. One guy four
times! Must have a short term memory problem. I just work them and move on.

Icom 7800/Alpha 87A
N1MM and microKeyer MK2R+
Inverted L and 4 Bidirectional Beverages

I can tell a mental difference from the beginning to the end of the contest. It
is easy to make mistakes when you are low on sleep. Too easy to drift off at 3
AM sending cq on the second night.....

73 and see you in the next one
Craig K9CT