[3830] ARRL 160 K3TD Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 6 07:25:06 PST 2009

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K3TD
Operator(s): K3TD
Station: K3TD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Georgetown, TX

Total:  QSOs = 231  Sections = 61  Countries = 5  Total Score = 29,097

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Inverted L 30'H x 75'L
IC-756ProII
N1MM

ARRL160 is always such a fun contest for me.  My goal was WAS, but missed ND,
RI, MS(!), HI, AK and WV - never heard any of them.  I did manage to work C6,
XE, PJ2, 6Y and HC8.  What my antenna lacks in length, it makes up for by being
low to the ground - someday I'll be able to put up a full size Inverted L!

My thanks to W4AN, W4WA and K4EA for getting me hooked on Topband.

73,
Tad, K3TD