[3830] TARA RTTY W0RAA Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 6 09:06:52 PST 2009

                    TARA RTTY Melee

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COLORADO

Total:  126  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 7  Total Score = 5,418

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Band conditions varied for me in this one.  At the start of the contest there
was virtually no activity here.  Mid morning proved to be more productive, but
still a lot of QSB, especially from EU stations.  I heard S9+ signals from EU
and the next minute they'd be down to S1. The "right coast" wall seemed to
prevail with the DX. I sure wish the bands would come back and I know I'm not
alone in that dream.  I had fun as this is a neat contest.  The off times rule
needs to be changed, in my opinion.  Other than that, looking forward to next
year.  Thanks to all who gave me a contact.  I think many that would have
participated in this one were in the 160 contest that was going on at the same
time.