[3830] TARA RTTY P40YL(AI6YL) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 6 10:49:44 PST 2009

                    TARA RTTY Melee

Call: P40YL
Operator(s): AI6YL
Station: P49V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ARUBA

Total:  760  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 45  Total Score = 83,600

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Great contest!  Nice to be back at our new Aruba QTH with RTTY up and running at
my very own radio.  Thanks for the Qs, everyone, and special thanks to DX
stations for all the repeats of serial numbers when the QRM got bad.  Hope to
CU in CQ WPX RTTY (I'll be P41YL) and before then, in a few of the smaller
tests.  Meanwhile, there's always DX!!!  88  Sue