[3830] ARRL 160 W1TJL Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 6 12:55:32 PST 2009

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL
Station: W1TJL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Enfield, CT

Total:  QSOs = 355  Sections = 73  Countries = 15  Total Score = 55,553

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

As always a fun contrest!  I again was surprised how well the vertical played
with just 100 watts. This was a rather minor effort due to commitments and
other activities, but here is my contribution to the cause.  I am not by any
means a good CW op but I was rather proud of myself for the results.  I think
I'll do next weeks 10 meter contest as CW also...  73, Tom W1TJL