[3830] ARRL 160 EI2CN Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 6 13:23:37 PST 2009

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: EI2CN
Operator(s): EI2CN
Station: EI2CN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ireland

Total:  QSOs = 176  Sections = 45  Countries = 1  Total Score = 15,840

Orion II
Acom 1000
Micro Keyer II
Inverted L 80 feet vertical
565' Beverage on NA
K9AY

Missed first night but found Saturday night to be better than was the case for
CQWW on 160M.   Operated till 24:00 and then got back up at 5:15 for a few more
hours.   I really enjoyed the experience and wish that it had been possible to
go on Friday night.   Missed the west coast.   Thanks to all for the QSOs and
hope to see you in Stew Perry if I can avoid conflicts with my good wife as
regards meeting friends on St. Stephen's Day.   73 Doug EI2CN