[3830] CQWW CW W0BH SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 6 14:39:08 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KS

   20:  27     15       14
   15:  12      7        6
   10:   3      3        3
------------------------------
Total:  42     25       23  Total Score = 4,464

Just got on for a few hours on Friday evening from home before heading off to
Arkansas to help out the K5GO gang.  I kept tuning across 10m and finally heard
a faint A35KL calling CQ.  Much to my surprise, he came right back!

On Saturday early morning, we drove 7 hours to K5GO and enjoyed learning to
know the station and the group.  Stan has really put together a station on top
of a mountain and it was fun to help operate.  I enjoyed meeting Kevin (N5DX)
and Karl (K9BGL) who drove down from IL.  I work Karl almost every weekend on
the Thursday night NS, so it was fun to put a face to a call I hear so often.
The rest of the group was also great company and very helpful in getting me up
to speed on the equipment.  Thanks, guys .. I'm sure you haven't seen the last
of me!

73, Bob, w0bh