[3830] ARRL 160 AD4EB Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 6 17:20:01 PST 2009

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

Total:  QSOs = 555  Sections = 63  Countries = 5  Total Score = 76,296

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I was monitoring all the activity on 160m Friday night wishing my inverted L was
not out of commission.  Decided Saturday afternoon to quickly cobble together a
very low and rather short and droopy inverted L, just to work a few stations.
Was surprised to find my ProIII antenna tuner could tune it, and even more
surprised to have worked 110 stations in the first hour (fresh meat factor).

Band was real quiet too, which made operating a pleasure.

73 - Jim - AD4EB