[3830] ARRL 160 K8ND M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 6 17:50:38 PST 2009

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K8ND
Operator(s): K8ND +PACKET +CW SKIMMER
Station: K8ND

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OH

Total:  QSOs = 194  Sections = 43  Countries = 2  Total Score = 17,955

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

My 160m Inv-L is only partly repaired - vertical section OK, but horizontal wire
just slants down to ground and terminates in remaining roll of wire in the
grass. Worked OK when tuned through XMatch tuner.

No RX antennas up, but several stowed in my living room!

I wanted to watch CW Skimmer (using two SDR-IQ receivers), and just got on
transmitting a little for the three hours before Ohio sunrise Sunday.