[3830] ARRL 160 K6VVA M/S LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 7 18:26:52 PST 2009

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): ~

Total:  QSOs = 50  Sections = 29  Countries = 3  Total Score = 3,488

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The original plan was to have been QRV using an amp to one of the BIG antennas
with 120+++ radials at a now dark AM Radio station, but the stars were not in
alignment.  Hopefully, this will be pulled together for the Stew Perry.

So I piddled around briefly with 100w at remote site.  Tried a connection to
packet at home on another Confuzer which was used a couple of times, but too
much of a PITA. I guess M/S category is the closest to 'Assisted' listing.

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust