[3830] CQWW CW W1HIS SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 7 22:47:29 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W1HIS
Operator(s): W1HIS
Station: W1HIS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Belmont, MA

  160:   13     6        4
   80:  105    14       45
   40:  157    17       54
   20:  215    19       65
   15:   61    16       38
   10:    2     1        1

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

One antenna, 20 ft (6 m) high and 70 ft (20 m) long, for all bands.

Family visiting for the weekend allowed me to spend only 16 hours on this
contest, so my summary numbers are lower than last year's.  However, I made 40%
more QSOs per hour, 29% more band-country mults per hour, 49% more zone mults
per hour, and 18% more total points per hour.  So the weekend was not a total
bust.