[3830] CQWW CW VE6WQ(@VE6JY) SOSB/80 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Dec 8 20:17:45 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE6WQ
Operator(s): VE6WQ
Station: VE6JY

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: AB
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  869    29       78

Operating 80m from Alberta is a real challenge but wanted to see how the 4
Square at VE6JY would perform. Multiplier was the highest we ever attained with
quite a few Europeans in the log. Kind of depressing to hear the east coast
running Eu and we just can't hear any of them. There was decent propagation to
JA but not very many stations on to work. As always Don is a fantastic host and
we will see what happens in the ARRL DX contests.