[3830] ARRL 160 K9XR Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Dec 9 17:56:20 PST 2009

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K9XR
Operator(s): K9XR
Station: K9XR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

Total:  QSOs = 287  Sections = 61  Countries = 1  Total Score = 35,774

I had as much fun as I've had in a long time. This is my first halfway serious
contest effort in about 12 years. I am using an antenna in the attic and it was
a real challenge. I certainly appreciate the stations that took the extra effort
to hear my little signal. Some of these guys can really hear well!! I worked all
states except for KL7, KH6, and SC. I know KH6ZM could tell I was there but we
just couldn't get the job done. I'll try it again in the CQWW in January.