[3830] ARRL 10 DL6FBL(@DR1A) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 13 05:56:08 PST 2009

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: DL6FBL
Operator(s): DL6FBL
Station: DR1A

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: JO31CQ

   CW:  264    53
  SSB:  218    32
-------------------
Total:  482    85  Total Score = 126,310

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Had to QRT early today to catch my evening flight to Geneva. Propagation was a
little bit better on Sunday. Managed about 20 VK's and YB's in the morning. Was
called by ZX5J and PY0FF later as my two only stations from South America.
Another nice surprise was ZM4G long path late Saturday evening, and being
called by ST2AR only 5 min before my QRT. I was his #002... As the last thing I
tuned over SSB and found a very loud TL0A on 28495 for his #027. He faded away
only seconds after the QSO. Had a couple of ZS's yesterday, but not one today.

Antennas: 5/5/5/5 at 37/31/25/19m

73 Ben
DL6FBL
http://www.dr1a.com