[3830] ARRL 10 N2WN SO CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 13 09:53:37 PST 2009

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Grainger County
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  108    32
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  108    32  Total Score = 13,824

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

10 must be getting better, picked up two new states...
No DX heard while I was on, score better than last year, even an all time high.
Sure wasn't like ARRL160...
Folks need to learn to adapt to conditions, long CQs and repeated sending of
RST versus state just doesn't make sense in a "now you hear them, no you don't"
environment. Figured there may have been some meteor scatter in play, saw a
couple nice ones Friday night.
Think my best run was 3 QSOs... Still, nice variety of regions and managed to
work as far west as NE. Lotsa New England. Things should be better next year.

Thanks for all the QSOs and attempted QSOs!
Best Wishes for the Holidays to all.
Julius