[3830] ARRL 10 N7AT M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 13 16:08:03 PST 2009

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N7AT
Operator(s): K8IA N7RQ
Station: N7AT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AZ

   CW:  286    47
  SSB:  266    31
-------------------
Total:  552    78  Total Score = 130,728

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Well, I dunno what to say. I got some antenna research done and fixed the dog
fence. Sandy did her nails and cooked a great casserole. In between all that
busy stuff, we made a few qso's.

It appears someone dragged the Sporadic E carpet across the Southwest in the
last hour and a half of the contest, and we had a little more luck working
multipliers in both modes.

The contest had a few bright moments, but more sunspots would sure be welcome!

GL to All and GO OUTLAWS!

73, Bob K8IA
88, Sandy N7RQ
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club