[3830] ARRL 10 PY2SEX SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 13 16:25:12 PST 2009

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Campinas

   CW:  292    77
  SSB:  108    32
-------------------
Total:  400   109  Total Score = 150,420

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Well, All weekend raining, My neighbors didn't come to my home complaining this
time, I think that my Pass Low Filter worked even letting my SWR higher just on
10m. First day sux.. No propagation at all, at least for me here, just 5 EU QSO,
4 Sections worked. Also KH7Y and KH6ZM Booming all night long, actually all day
long, odd. 2nd day was better, some Africa and Europe at afternoon and
SURPRISE!!! ZM4G called me, I couldn't believe on it, that was the most
incredible thing in the contest, my antenna was right to the north. Then at
least but not last, USA came to me! I was missing that much, I heard south
Brazilian stations working US stations and nothing here and suddenly I heard
N8VV, so I moved up and started running, N2QT shows up and the contest started
for real. That was nice. Well, Thank you everybody to be in my log and stop and
by on frequencies. I really appreciate that. I hope everybody have a really nice
Xmas and Happy with your families and a great new year as well. And 2010 came
with a better propagation to let 10m be what should be!

C ya next year after my so dreamed vacations..

73
PY2SEX - Alex
MSN: py2sex at live.com
http://www.twitter.com/py2sex

PS. I'm still trying to get some tips about those countries below. Including
Radio Arcala, since I will be very near them (Rovaniemi). Thanks in advance.

SP, LY, YL, ES, OH, SM, LA.