[3830] ARRL 10 K7ZO SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 13 19:46:12 PST 2009

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7ZO
Operator(s): K7ZO
Station: K7ZO

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Idaho

   CW:  11      5
  SSB:  19      6
-------------------
Total:  30     11  Total Score = 984

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Decided to put up my 3 element beam on Friday afternoon to see if I could better
last year's dismal score -- answer -- Nope!

Checked the band every couple hours or so. Had a "band kinda sorta open" up and
down the west coast on Saturday night but that was about it. Might have missed
the opening at the very end of the contest some of the folks mentioned.
Farthest east worked = CO. Only DX an XE.

Like everyone said last year -- it can't get any worse.

Scott