[3830] ARRL 10 9H6A M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 14 06:26:19 PST 2009

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: 9H6A
Operator(s): 9H1BT, 9H1XT
Station: 9H6A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Xghajra, Malta

   CW:  317    54
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  317    54  Total Score = 68,472

Contest Started slow on Saturday where in between periods of contest we were
experimenting on the 15m antenna which we ultimately had to bring down for re
tuning.
Rig was the TS 870s connected to ETO 91 Beta and antenna a five elemtnt Yagi at
about 12 meters above ground.
Sunday activity, as most EU operators we worked into VK ZL and YB but we packed
up early and missed totally the opening into South America.
MS activity was a surprise and we took a bit to get the hang of it.
This contest brings good memories of past activity and surely we will be back
next year wiser, better operators and perhaps to a better propagation