[3830] ARRL 160 DK6XZ(E77XZ) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Dec 15 00:37:31 PST 2009

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: DK6XZ
Operator(s): E77XZ
Station: DL0MB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN48iv

Total:  QSOs = 49  Sections = 27  Countries = 0  Total Score = 2,646

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Wanted to check the top-band propagation and to give some points out. CQing was
not of use, so 95% Qs made in S&P mode. Several stations from Mid-West showed
up. The strongest station on the band was K9DX, with very good ears. KC1XX
signal was something "thin" as I worked them, what surprised me a bit.

Thanks everyone for the contacts.

73 Suad, DK6XZ ( E77XZ )

Antenna: Inverted "L", ~30m vert. - with no RX one