[3830] OK RTTY KD4LCR SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Dec 19 16:16:07 PST 2009

                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: KD4LCR
Operator(s): KD4LCR
Station: KD4LCR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OK

   80:
   40:   17   51       3        0
   20:   94  101      12        0
   15:    2    4       2        0
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  113  156      17        0  Total Score = 2,652

FT897D 100W Windom/MA5B - Good little contest, wish I had realized it was a
short one. Had a slight problem with the N1MM giving the wrong Zone for me was
giving CQ Zone 5 but I am actually in Zone 4 so the first 27 QSOs got the wrong
information from me. But once I fixed it everything went really well. Even got
the 40m working again without the RFI issues! Go figure now that I can OP 40m
again the contest ends right as I am about to work OL3Z for the multi.