[3830] 9A CW DJ1YFK(@DJ6ZM) SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 20 09:52:38 PST 2009

                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: DJ1YFK
Operator(s): DJ1YFK
Station: DJ6ZM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: nr Munich

   10:    4     4
-------------------
Total: 1083   214  Total Score = 698,710

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

FT2000 (100W); OB804020 @ 35m, OB17-4 @ 25m, OB9-5 @ 20m, INV-L (160m)
(see http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/zm/20091207a.jpg )

Yet another great contest from DJ6ZM's super station (aka DL1A)!

It's been a while since I operated a contest seriously with low power, and I
never did it with an antenna farm like this. I had to reassure myself a couple
of times that the PA was actually switched off. Great runs, especially on
40/80m. And lots of OPs with good ears!

SO1R only; feels like I missed a lot of "easy" mults and didn't move anyone,
but in the end the number of multipliers seems to be OK. The figures include a
few stations which didn't take part in the contest that I logged with "000"
(unless they were kind enough to give me a number); we'll see how this will be
treated in log checking.

Thanks for all the QSOs and see you in the next one.

Fabian, DJ1YFK