[3830] 9A CW 9A1UN(@9A1P) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 21 03:36:51 PST 2009

                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: 9A1UN
Operator(s): 9A1UN
Station: 9A1P

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JN65vg, Tican

   10:   13     9
-------------------
Total: 1576   258  Total Score = 2,004,144

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Unfortunatly 40m yagi crashed the night after CQWW CW, we didnt have enough time
to repair it so used a small vertical only on that band.
Lost motivation for SO2R after FT2000 display problem.
Score is just slightly lower than last year but with full setup I think about
1800 qso was possible. 9A CW is getting every year better and better tnx to all
of you for a great weekend on the bands.
Tnx to 9A9SF,9A5CW for help erecting 40m vertical just prior to contest start
and to 9A6XX,9A8MM Vanuatu team for 18m fiberglass pole used for that
vertical.

I love this game

73 Dave 9A1UN